Terms and Conditions
PO Box 268,
Cheshire, SK7 0BY
Applying for an ID Card
Fill out your details and then follow the instructions on the subsequent screen. If you require any help or advice, please contact us.
Credit/Debit Card Security
All payments are securely taken by SagePay.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the oneid4u.co.uk service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the oneid4u.co.uk service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack validateuk.co.uk or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with oneid4u.co.uk.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not, in the use of oneid4u, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your oneid4u.co.uk account. While oneid4u prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Oneid4u cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its website and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the oneid4u.co.uk service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the oneid4u.co.uk service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right, in accordance with any applicable laws, to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Oneid4u service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours.
- We respect your privacy.
- Your email address will not be shown online.
- We will not give your details to 3rd parties.
- We only ask for information during signup that is required for the purpose of the website and service.
- In order to log in to the site, you must enable session cookies.
- We don’t leave any cookies on your computer – our intentions are good!
- We only use session cookies to identify you within the website whilst you’re logged in. This is normal practise and does not try to capture any personal information from your computer.